Jantek’s Web Reports
is completely web-enabled and utilizes state of the art technology.
It is a companion product to our Jupiter 9.0 SQL Time &
Web Reports makes it easy
for managers to perform reports on employee time and attendance
information through the convenience of an intranet or Internet
- Access via all popular browsers including Internet,
Mozilla FireFox or Safari.
- Enables management staff to view time card details,
total hours worked and exceptions such as tardy arrivals
and missing punches.
- Employees may be sorted by their Employee ID or
- Filtering allows only a certain range of employee numbers
or names, and date ranges can be specified to limit the
amount of data displayed.
- An Employee List displays the Hire Date, Job Date, and
Seniority Date for each active employee.
- Allows the most up-to-date reports as data is drawn
directly from the Jupiter 9.0 SQL database.
- Designed to operate under
Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10
and Linux network environments.